Winnie & Roo
Winnie and Roo are 3 month old small breed pups expected to reach 12-15 lbs as adults. They enjoy playing with other dogs, don't have any interest in cats and are well socialized. The pups are crate trained and working on their housebreaking skills.
This is a picture of their mom. She weighs about 20 lbs. We are not sure who dad is. The video of Winnie was taken at doggie daycare where she plays with dogs of all ages and sizes.
We do not provide DNA testing which is the only way to know with certainty which breeds are in their genetic background. Our best guess includes a small breed Terrier mix possibly Mini-Pinscher, Toy Fox or Rat Terrier.
Highlights about Winnie & Roo
- Enjoy playing with other dogs
- Sweet, gentle, playful
- Up-to-date on vaccines
- Crate trained
- Like to spend time with people
- Happy, friendly, affectionate
- Likes to cuddle
- Have not been spayed or neutered*
* Based on current veterinary recommendations, Winnie & Roo have not been spayed or neutered due to their young age. We do require proof of this procedure at a later date as part of the terms of our Adoption Agreement. Please discuss the correct time for this to be done with your veterinarian. We can provide a $75 rebate once the procedure is completed.
Our adoption fee is $375 which includes age appropriate vaccines (such as Distemper, Bordetella, Parvo, Rabies), worming, micro- chipping, and health exam. Discount vouchers for training, grooming and similar dog related products and services are provided.
NEW: First vet visit is now FREE with participating VT veterinarians.