Ciao! We are happy to introduce our Italian Pasta Pups to you. These adorable pups will be 10-11 weeks old when they arrive in Vermont on March 10, 2019. We estimate their date of birth as 12/21/18.
These bundles of joy are great with other dogs, people and even cats! Are you looking for a companion for all of your life adventures? Any one of these pups are sure to fill your world with happiness and as the Italian's say…. Amore.
We do not provide DNA testing which is the only way to know with certainty which breeds are in her genetic background. Our best guess is that they are a retriever/shepherd mix. We expect these pups to be at least 50 pounds as adults.
Highlights about the "Italian Pasta Pups":
- Enjoy playing with other dogs
- Up-to-date on vaccines
- Working on house breaking skills
- Working on crate training skills
- Love to spend time with people
- Well socialized
- Food motivated
- Eager to learn
- Get along with cats
- Not spayed or neutered*
* Based on current veterinary recommendations, these pups have not been spayed or neutered due to their young age. We do require proof of this procedure at a later date as part of the terms of our Adoption Agreement. Please discuss the correct time for this to be done with your veterinarian. We can provide a $75 rebate once the procedure is completed.
Our adoption fee is $375 which includes age appropriate vaccines (such as Distemper, Bordetella, Parvo, Rabies) worming, micro-chipping, and health exam. Discount vouchers for training, grooming and similar dog related products and services are provided.
NEW: First vet visit is now FREE with participating VT veterinarians.