Cider is such an awesome pup! He’s a fantastic combination of all things lovable. He’s playful yet mellow. Adventurous yet cuddly. Super smart and catching on to new things quickly. He’s already learned how to Sit for a treat.
He gets to go to work each day with his foster mom where he interacts with lots of people and other dogs. Cider is well socialized and literally flips over when he meets someone - he’s all about belly rubs! Very happy pup!
His foster mom shared:
Cider had a really fun day at work today. He met lots of people and some kids and even a really big dog. He loved everyone. Now he’s plain tuckered out. Cider is chill and adorable -. he’s a great cuddler, too. Whoever gets to adopt this pup will be lucky to have such a precious little dude.
Highlights about Cider:
- Well socialized
- Friendly, Affectionate
- Loves belly rubs!
- Working on housebreaking skills
- Working on crate training.
- Food motivated
- Eager to learn
- Enjoys playing with dogs
- Playful & Adventurous - also Mellow & Cuddly
- Up-to-date on vaccines
- Has not been neutered yet *
* Based on current veterinary recommendations, he has not been neutered due to his young age. We do require proof of this procedure at a later date as part of the terms of our Adoption Agreement. Please discuss the correct time for this to be done with your veterinarian. We can provide a $75 rebate once the procedure is completed. Low cost clinics are listed here.
Our adoption fee is $375 which includes age appropriate vaccines (such as Distemper, Bordetella, Parvo, Rabies), worming, micro-chipping, and health exam. Discount vouchers for training, grooming and similar dog related products and services are provided.
NEW: First vet visit is now FREE with participating VT veterinarians.