Adorable, Adventurous and Affectionate are a few words to describe our beautiful boy Aspen. His foster Mom gives him rave reviews and says he loves to play and also to snuggle.
Aspen is 3-4 months old, smart and food motivated which will make him easy to train.
We do not provide DNA testing which is the only way to know with certainty which breeds are in his genetic background. Our best guess is that he is a Lab mix. We expect him to reach 45-50 pounds as an adult, but we can not guarantee size at maturity.
Highlights about Aspen:
- Enjoys playing with other dogs
- Affectionate, friendly, playful
- Up-to-date on vaccines
- Working on Housebreaking skills
- Working on Crate Training Skills
- Loves to spend time with people
- Eager to learn
- Food motivated - easy to train
- No interest in cats
- Not neutered*
* Based on current veterinary recommendations, Aspen has not been neutered due to his young age. We do require proof of this procedure at a later date as part of the terms of our Adoption Agreement. Please discuss the correct time for this to be done with your veterinarian. We can provide a $75 rebate once the procedure is completed. List of low cost clinics are provided.
Our adoption fee is $375 which includes age appropriate vaccines (such as Distemper, Bordetella, Parvo, Rabies) worming, micro-chipping, and health exam. Discount vouchers for training, grooming and similar dog related products and services are provided.
NEW: First vet visit is now FREE with participating VT veterinarians.