William, Lolly, Mia, Minnie & Sweet Pea
These adorable puppies were surrendered at a high kill shelter in West Monroe, LA when only a few weeks old. They are about 3 months old and have grown up in a loving foster home. The pups with short fur are athletic and active. The two pups with the longer fur are more laid back and easy going. All of the pups in the litter are super smart, affectionate and well socialized.
Minnie is thriving in her foster home. She is crate trained, house broken and already learning commands (see video). She has a sweet temperament, enjoys playing in the snow and going on hikes. Minnie likes to gather all the balls and put them in her crate. She takes treats gently from your hand. She is food motivated and gets along well with other dogs.
We do not provide DNA testing which is the only way to know with certainty which breeds are mixed in these pups. Our best guess includes Lab, Border Collie, and Shepherd.
- Enjoy playing with other dogs
- Sweet, gentle, playful
- Up-to-date on vaccines
- Like to spend time with people
- Happy, friendly, affectionate
- Like to cuddle
- Have not been neutered or spayed yet*
* Based on current veterinary recommendations, these pups have not been spayed or neutered due to their young age. We do require proof of this procedure at a later date as part of the terms of our Adoption Agreement. Please discuss the correct time for this to be done with your veterinarian. We can provide a $75 rebate once the procedure is completed.
Our adoption fee is $375 which includes age appropriate vaccines (such as Distemper, Bordetella, Parvo, Rabies), worming, micro- chipping, and health exam. Discount vouchers for training, grooming and similar dog related products and services are provided.
NEW: First vet visit is now FREE with participating VT veterinarians.